Customer Help Desk
Our inventory is constantly updated in real time. When you view an item, you'll know instantly whether or not it's in stock. Sizes/Items that are currently not available are removed from the ordering options and will not be orderable.
Your order usually ships no later than the next business day after it is placed. We do not ship on weekends or holidays. If an item is on backorder, we will contact you by e-mail to let you know the expected shipping date.
The default delivery method is Standard Ground. Delivery times will vary based on the method of shipment you choose and your location. Shipping costs vary depending on the total value of your order, shipping method selected, and your location. Our shipping methods include USPS and UPS.
When you check out, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method. (Some destinations may offer only one shipping method.) Your shipping charges will be automatically calculated during checkout prior to the completion of your order. Generally, you may upgrade your shipping method for faster delivery (such as 2nd Day, or Overnight service). If you upgrade your shipping method, your order must be received and your credit card authorized by 12:00 pm (Noon) PST or your order may not be processed until the following business day.
Shipping and handling charges for orders in excess of $400 may be adjusted to reflect actual shipping costs. This adjustment may increase or decrease the cost reflected on our shipping tables due to variances in weight, carrier, and destination. You will be contacted for approval if the shipping charges are to be adjusted.
The following are Shipping Methods for shipments within the contiguous 48 States:
- Standard Ground - Most items can be shipped to addresses in the 48 contiguous United States via Standard Ground service. You can generally expect your order to arrive within 4 to 12 business days. We generally ship Standard Ground orders via USPS First Class, USPS Priority Mail or UPS Ground.
- 2nd Day Air - 2nd Day Air shipments will ship the same day if the order is received prior to 12:00 pm (Noon) PST. You can expect to receive your 2nd Day Air shipment within 2 to 3 business days of placing your order. We cannot ship 2nd Day Air to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- Next Day Air - Next Day Air is generally delivered at the end of the following business day, if we receive your order by 12:00 pm (Noon) PST. Next Day Air is NOT available for Saturday delivery except under special circumstances. If you require Saturday Delivery, please click here to contact us as there is an additional surcharge for this service. We do not offer overnight delivery to PO boxes via UPS. All orders to P.O. Boxes for Next Day Air will be modified after the order is placed and shipped regular USPS. We cannot ship Next Day Air to APO/FPO addresses. Also, Next Day Air delivery may not be available to certain remote locations.
Our carriers may deem a package undeliverable for one of the following reasons:
- Incorrect Address: If the address is incorrect or outdated, the package is typically returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient.
- Address Format: If a post office box address was entered in a format our system does not recognize, the package may be shipped through a carrier that cannot deliver to a post office box. To ensure that such packages are routed through the proper carrier, please enter the box number as "PO BOX" followed by the number.
- Other Address Problems: In rare cases, it is also possible that the address label became illegible during the shipping and handling process.
- Failed Delivery Attempts: Most of our carriers make three attempts to deliver a package. Packages that contain more than $400 of merchandise will always require a signature; otherwise, it is generally up to the driver's discretion to determine whether a signature is required. If the driver feels it is best to obtain a signature and no one is present to accept the delivery after three attempts, the package will be returned to us.
- Refused by Recipient: If a gift recipient is not expecting a gift, they may refuse the package if they believe it was sent to them in error. If you still want to send these items, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.